Eleco plc is an AIM-listed (AIM: ELCO) software company that enables companies across a broad range of industries to drive efficient operations through the use of market-leading, integrated software from centres of excellence in the UK, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA.
Trusted by a global customer network of over 50,000 companies, the Eleco plc businesses deliver a portfolio of software for project management, estimation, visualisation, Building Information Modelling (BIM), asset and facilities management, property management and digital marketing disciplines.
- 1895 founded
- 1939 listed London Stock Exchange, UK (LSE:ELCO)
- Head office, London, UK
- Offices in UK (5), Sweden (5), Germany (4), Netherlands (1), USA (1), Belgium (1), Spain (1)
- Core geographic markets: UK (incl HQ), Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, USA for direct sales
- Increasing indirect sales expansion into additional European and international markets including Australia and New Zealand via our network of approved reseller partners.
251 employees (as of 01 Sept 2020):
- 82 client services/ client facing
- 66 software development
- 58 sales, business development and marketing
- 45 management and administration
- Over 90% of the UK’s top 100 main construction contractors use Powerproject
- 7 of the UK’s top 10 retailers use IconSystem
- 40 of the top 50 construction companies in Sweden use Eleco software
- 16 of the top 20 installation companies in Sweden use Eleco software
- 14 of the top 20 construction companies in Germany use Powerproject
- 70% of flooring manufacturers in the EU use our visualisation software
- 31% of the ENR Top 100 use Powerproject
- 82 of US ENR 400 use Powerproject
Eleco’s vision is to be the go to software provider across the full lifecycle of the built environment.